Faça parte da Invacare Portugal
Gostava de ter a oportunidade de integrar a equipa da Invacare Portugal?
Envie o currículo e carta de apresentação para firstname.lastname@example.org e saiba mais sobre como é trabalhar na Invacare em www.working4invacare.com.
HR Generalist/HR Business Partner (m/f)
We are a Multinational company in the medical devices industry currently looking for an HR Business Partner (M/F) to join our team in Matosinhos. This position will report to the HR Manager Iberia and support Invacare Iberia Operations, Sales and be the HR Business Partner for the EMEA R&D Center.
- Payroll and other administrative tasks (as overtime, absences, holidays, sick leaves management, social security report, work medical, assistance; etc.);
- Update employee data and provide accurate reports on all HR activities such as employee HRKPI’s, organization charts, special recognition awards, bonus plans, salary and benefit surveys, other HR initiatives and new programs;
- Provide operational support to recruitment, onboarding, training and organizational development programs when appropriate;
- Participate in the Health and Safety Committee;
- Employer branding and internal communication projects;
- Act as the HR Business Partner for the EMEA R&D Center (Partner with the manager to support strategic plans and develop people plans);
- Implement global HR programs and processes, ensuring alignment with business objectives;
- Ensure compliance with corporate HR policies and local laws and regulations and standards, goal attainment and the ongoing development of a productive and engaged workforce.
Qualifications (education, experience and skills):
- Degree in Psychology or Human Resources Management.
- 1-3 years’ experience in the HR function, in industrial organizations, preferably in a multinational company;
- Payroll experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook);
- Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to live quality values and to guide organization on implementation;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be objective.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com with the reference HR_20 on the subject of the email.